Paying for Treatment

Apricity AODA treatment program works with several national insurance organizations. Apricity’ s admission staff is here to help guide you through the process.

Apricity Recovery and Support Services Payment Options

Remember that seeking help is a positive and courageous step.

Insurance coverage

Insurance coverage for substance use disorder (SUD) and alcohol and drug treatment is available. The specific coverage details can vary depending on the insurance plan. If you are seeking treatment for yourself or a loved one, it is recommended you contact your insurance provider to understand the coverage details and verify the network of treatment providers that are covered by your plan. Some insurance plans may require pre-authorization or referrals for certain services, so it's essential to follow the procedures outlined by your insurance company. Take the time to explore your insurance options and see how they can help you access the necessary support and treatment.

Additional payment options for inpatient residential treatment include commercial insurance, self-pay, tribal and government assistance.

accepted insurance

Apricity Residential Treatment, located in Appleton, Wisconsin, accepts coverage from the following insurance companies.

All Savers, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, Network Health, Trilogy and UMR.

Here are some ways to cover the costs

Paying for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA) treatment can be managed through several options.

  • Health Insurance:
    • Private Insurance: Most private health insurance plans cover addiction treatment services. Check your policy details or contact your insurance provider to understand the extent of coverage.
    • Medicaid and Medicare: These government programs provide coverage for substance use disorder treatment. Eligibility and specific coverage can vary by state.
  • Employee Assistance Programs (EAP):
    • Many employers offer EAPs, which can include confidential counseling and treatment services for substance use disorders. Check with your HR department for details.
  • State-Funded Programs:
    • Many states offer programs that fund or subsidize treatment for residents with substance use disorders. Contact your state’s health department or local community health center for information.
  • Loans:
    • Some financial institutions offer loans specifically for medical and treatment expenses. Be sure to understand the terms and interest rates before taking out a loan.
  • Crowdfunding:
    • Platforms like GoFundMe can be used to raise money for treatment from friends, family, and community members.
  • Personal Savings:
    • If you have savings, it can be worth investing in your health and recovery. This can include personal savings accounts, retirement accounts, or other financial assets.
  • Military Benefits:
    • If you are a veteran, you may be eligible for treatment services through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).


"In the past, I wasn't ready, and I have been in before. Coming back was almost embarrassing. When I got here I received NOTHING less than a welcome environment and support. I am so glad I came! I faced my shame in ways I could not have imagined. Thank You to ALL staff. You believed in my abilities when my disease tricked me into believing I couldn't move forward and that I should just die. You all quickened my belief in myself thank you!!! I love you CASA CLARE. This is my last live-in experience as a client, but I will be back, thanks for being real and helping me on this humbling journal."